Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the default settings for Safari Experimental WebKit Features? (RE: iPhone 8, iOS 15.1 [updated today])

What are the default settings for Safari Experimental WebKit Features? (RE: iPhone 8, iOS 15.1 [updated today])

I now know it would have been best not to alter the settings.

I also read a recommendation to take a screen-shot before making any changes to something I don't understand or know enough about. I will follow these wise suggestions in the future if someone will kindly help me correct the settings. Thank you.

iPhone 8, 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 6:46 AM

SOLVED —> LINK TO ANSWER LISTED BELOW

I seem to be the only one in the Apple Community reading my question and responding to it. But in case anyone else ever needs the same information I did, this is where I found it:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253349494?answerId=256265871022#256265871022

3 replies

Dec 6, 2021 5:30 AM in response to apple_peeler

Disappointed no one has responded to my question. There are many similar Q/A, but I haven't been able to find anything specifically discussing the default settings for an iPhone 8 iOS 15.1.

I understand a reset is one of the solutions. I've had some problems with that in the past and do not want that frustration again. Is that the only solution?

Did I post my question in the wrong area? Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.