Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pls I lost my phone, and I mistakenly removed the device from my iCloud instead of erasing it. And I have vital personal informations on the phone. I need help pls.

Pls I lost my phone, and I mistakenly removed the device from my iCloud instead of erasing it. And I have vital personal informations on the phone. I need help pls.

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 8:56 PM

Mbee06 Said:

"Pls I lost my phone, and I mistakenly removed the device from my iCloud instead of erasing it. And I have vital personal informations on the phone. I need help pls."

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 8:56 PM in response to Mbee06

Mbee06 Said:

"Pls I lost my phone, and I mistakenly removed the device from my iCloud instead of erasing it. And I have vital personal informations on the phone. I need help pls."

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone:

For Find My, Go Here: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

What Else to Try:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager. You never know.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone a Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is respective enough to have turned-around handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

Dec 7, 2021 4:55 AM in response to Mbee06

Mbee06 Said:

"The reply isn’t helpful at all. I said I mistakenly deleted my lost device from find my , pls I’m looking for how to get it back to my iCloud and the locations has been put off also from the phone. I need help pls

———-

Three things:

I. Use these Forums’ Credentials:

You are able to get into these forums just fine. So, the eMail and password would be no different, given it is the same account.

II. Modifying your Credentials:

Having not disabling or changing your account on your own, most certainly consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

III. Contact Apple Support:

Of you cannot modify the credentials to what they should be, on your own, then contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep to modify it so what it should be, prior to ending the call.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.