Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have accidently removed my device from the Icloud account. Is there a chance that i can access the data on the device(device is lost).

I have lost my Iphone 12, 3 days ago, I was able to access to the icloud through my windows pc, but i accidently removed the iphone 12 from the account. Is there a way that i can access my data from the iphone 12( Find my phone is off).

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 12:43 AM

You have stated that Find My is OFF. This eliminates the possibility of finding your lost iPhone through the Find My.

I understand that you wish to retrieve the data that was on the lost iPhone 12. The only way you can do that is restoring another iPhone from the backup file created of the lost iPhone before it was lost. This backup can be on iCloud or on a computer. Do you have such a backup file?

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 12:43 AM in response to Savaitar

You have stated that Find My is OFF. This eliminates the possibility of finding your lost iPhone through the Find My.

I understand that you wish to retrieve the data that was on the lost iPhone 12. The only way you can do that is restoring another iPhone from the backup file created of the lost iPhone before it was lost. This backup can be on iCloud or on a computer. Do you have such a backup file?

Axel F.

I have accidently removed my device from the Icloud account. Is there a chance that i can access the data on the device(device is lost).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.