Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pro magic keyboard

Hi ! My Magic Keyboard is not working correctly. Every once in a while, it just stop working and refuses to type anywhere except spotlight search. I don’t think it’s a connectivity issue, because the trackpad still works perfectly fine, and I can even use command + tab to switch between tabs while it’s refusing to type. It’s like it’s randomly choosing to ignore any input from keys when I’m typing. Any ideas on how to fix? When it happens it happens in all the apps (i tried) even settings. The iPad is up to date. The restart fix the problem though. For a small time then it comes back it won’t go away until you restart again.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 7:08 AM

After posting this for for couple minutes, i did some more digging and i found out what is the problem. It’s facebook messenger.

For me as i was writing the question the keyboard wasn’t working. Removed the facebook messenger ( or i guess you can just force close it) it fixed the problem immediately.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 7:08 AM in response to SamLaster

After posting this for for couple minutes, i did some more digging and i found out what is the problem. It’s facebook messenger.

For me as i was writing the question the keyboard wasn’t working. Removed the facebook messenger ( or i guess you can just force close it) it fixed the problem immediately.

iPad pro magic keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.