Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone, bought new one need to retrieve my stuff from iCloud and don’t see hew to do it

I don’t know how to retrieve information from my iCloud

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:09 AM

If you were using iCloud for backups (or a local Mac or Windows system), start with a restore: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Using the same Apple ID will have the same information available across all, for what information was stored in iCloud—you can see what is stored by visiting the iCloud.com website.

If there are no backups to iCloud (and none to a local Mac or Windows system), and if you are using the same Apple ID, then you have what you have.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 10:09 AM in response to Terrienyeart

If you were using iCloud for backups (or a local Mac or Windows system), start with a restore: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Using the same Apple ID will have the same information available across all, for what information was stored in iCloud—you can see what is stored by visiting the iCloud.com website.

If there are no backups to iCloud (and none to a local Mac or Windows system), and if you are using the same Apple ID, then you have what you have.

I lost my iPhone, bought new one need to retrieve my stuff from iCloud and don’t see hew to do it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.