Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey I lost my iPhone I got a new one and am having trouble accessing my saved contacts and apps and everything like passwords to all of my accounts ... that phone which is lost or stolen wasn’t on find my iPhone so I removed the device from my list

How can I access all of my stuff stored on my icloud

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 2:29 PM

do you have a backup of your lost iPhone? If so, best bet might be to restore from that backup.

To access your content that was store in iCloud.. make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, turn on the switches for Contacts, iCloud Keychain and whatever else you have there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 2:29 PM in response to MelissaBallance

do you have a backup of your lost iPhone? If so, best bet might be to restore from that backup.

To access your content that was store in iCloud.. make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, turn on the switches for Contacts, iCloud Keychain and whatever else you have there.

Hey I lost my iPhone I got a new one and am having trouble accessing my saved contacts and apps and everything like passwords to all of my accounts ... that phone which is lost or stolen wasn’t on find my iPhone so I removed the device from my list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.