You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't buy music on itunes on my COMPUTER anymore.

i can't buy music on itunes on my COMPUTER anymore. I keep getting the same box with meesagge - VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED. Please click Biliing info..... and when i hit Billing info. window goes awway and nothing happens. I can not buy songs from your company anymore. I have updated, tried in vain to connect to any human to help me. Your computer AI tells me to go online for support, which is no help.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:25 AM

3 replies

Jan 2, 2022 5:16 PM in response to Earthshine1492

Earthshine1492 wrote:

I havae money in my account but can not buy any songs ???

Not much to build an answer around, there.

What have you tried, what happened when you tried it, and what messages or diagnostics were shown if any?

Verification? If so, follow the prompts to confirm your payment information. Yes, there is money associated with the Apple ID, but—depending on details of your Apple ID that none of us here can access—Apple can still want to confirm account details.

i can't buy music on itunes on my COMPUTER anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.