Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHERE CAN I CHECK CURRENT MEMORY AVAILABLE ON Mac mini

where do you check for memory available

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:40 AM

I suspect that you are asking about iCloud storage rather than memory. If so, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple iD > iCloud (in the Preferences sidebar) > iCloud Storage -- the bar at the bottom of the window. Also click the Manage Storage button for more information.

If you were asking about the storage on your Mac, go to Apple menu > About This Mac > and click Storage at the top of the window.

If you were asking about the total memory that is installed on your Mac, go to Apple menu > About This Mac > and click Overview at the top of the window.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 10:40 AM in response to Edward7000

I suspect that you are asking about iCloud storage rather than memory. If so, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple iD > iCloud (in the Preferences sidebar) > iCloud Storage -- the bar at the bottom of the window. Also click the Manage Storage button for more information.

If you were asking about the storage on your Mac, go to Apple menu > About This Mac > and click Storage at the top of the window.

If you were asking about the total memory that is installed on your Mac, go to Apple menu > About This Mac > and click Overview at the top of the window.

WHERE CAN I CHECK CURRENT MEMORY AVAILABLE ON Mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.