Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some problems after update ios 15.1

Before the update there were no problems about using any applications, after update when i start twitter it closes itself first time and program runs after i start it second time, and it shows me the latest tweet, before update it had showed to me the last tweet which i didnt see before, and i have a big problem about another application after update 15.1 at Zborsa which is an application about stock market, titles which i saved are deleted everyday, and i need to add them everyday again. I really dont like that if apple change its principle as windows that updates occur new problems.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 11:44 AM

Apples iOS updates are available to app developers long before release to public.

It's up to app developers to ensure the their apps work with the latest iOS updates.

If you are having issues with Twitter and Zborsa, you should reach out to their app support.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Some problems after update ios 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.