Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone stole my phone

can i find my phone by the serial number ? somebody stole it , i want to find it, i need help please

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 12:59 PM

You cannot locate it by the serial number. Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 12:59 PM in response to iphone_stole

You cannot locate it by the serial number. Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

someone stole my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.