Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Run/network quickbooks pc and quickbooks mac

Is it possible to set up quickbooks premier edition pc 2022 - 3 user on both my pc and my macbook? I would prefer to not bootcamp my macbook pro and log on log off every time to use quickbooks. I bought parallels and windows but honestly, I do not want to fight the windows challenges either. Online doesn't work for us. (I'm a die hard mac user husband is die hard pc) Neither one of us wants to budge. However, after two years of butting heads I'm ready to give in.

I purchased my macbook pro in April, not the chip. Someone mentioned to me in passing that I could have bought the one with the m-1 chip then my quickbooks problem would go away.

Is this true? My last reach out for support so praying someone can give me an answer that works without buying Enterprise. It's just myself and my husband. We don't need all of what it has to offer.

Thank you!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Run/network quickbooks pc and quickbooks mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.