Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple USB keyboard MB110B/B won't connect to MBP 2021

Hi there,

I'm looking to use my much beloved Apple USB keyboard MB110B/B with a 2021 MacBook Pro. However, it's not being recognized. I'm using a Sandstrøm Multi-adapter.

• Keyboard works with USB-A
  • Keyboard works with the same adapter on 2017 MacBook Pro
  • External disk works with the same adapter on the 2021 MBP

Tried restarting and starting in safe mode.

Any help is appreciated.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:39 AM

Hello Felix_Wenzel,

From your post it appears you are having an issue with your keyboard being recognized by your 2021 MacBook Pro,

If we understand correctly, it works when connected using USB-A. It does not work with the Sandstrom Multi-adapter. This would point to an issue with the adapter.

We would recommend reaching out to Sandstrom as they are going to be in the best position to help with their device.

Have a good day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 7:39 AM in response to Felix_Wenzel

Hello Felix_Wenzel,

From your post it appears you are having an issue with your keyboard being recognized by your 2021 MacBook Pro,

If we understand correctly, it works when connected using USB-A. It does not work with the Sandstrom Multi-adapter. This would point to an issue with the adapter.

We would recommend reaching out to Sandstrom as they are going to be in the best position to help with their device.

Have a good day.

Apple USB keyboard MB110B/B won't connect to MBP 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.