Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downgrading my storage plan to 5GB free from the current one at 59GB

I have followed the instructions to down grade, but unable to click Done as it is not highlighted

so coming to you for support.

I have managed to delete my credit card details to take out the monthly fee of £0.79 per month.

The reason for this is because I will most probably be handling this I phone back to my Company at the end of the month and the extra storage I was paying for was for me to store photos which I have now copied onto a USB stick.

How can I get the Done button to operate please ?

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 8:57 AM

See the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 8:57 AM in response to Walkerroadgreatb

See the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

Downgrading my storage plan to 5GB free from the current one at 59GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.