Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

I lose my number to verify my account , my account locked for cecurity reason , i know the password

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 3:12 PM

zuhair80 Said:

"Apple id: I lose my number to verify my account , my account locked for cecurity reason , i know the password"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked Out:

To Change the Phone Number and Get Back In:

If you need to change this phone number, then contact Apple Support, and ask the Apple Rep to modify the photo number to what it should be. Stay on the phone with the Apple Rep to be sure that you are able to get back in.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 3:12 PM in response to zuhair80

zuhair80 Said:

"Apple id: I lose my number to verify my account , my account locked for cecurity reason , i know the password"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked Out:

To Change the Phone Number and Get Back In:

If you need to change this phone number, then contact Apple Support, and ask the Apple Rep to modify the photo number to what it should be. Stay on the phone with the Apple Rep to be sure that you are able to get back in.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.