You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to have 2 vlookups on the same table?

I am trying to create a spreadsheet with multiple sheets. And I need to be able to have 2 V-lookups on the same sheet but looking up 2 separate data points.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 4:05 PM

4 replies

Dec 7, 2021 12:17 AM in response to c_sites

Could you post a screenshot of what you are trying to do? (shift-command-4, select area with cross-hairs, release, start new post here, and insert the image from the Desktop using the icon that looks like mountains and a moon).

Note that a sheet in Numbers has a blank canvas on which you place tables, charts, and other objects. So you would do a lookup on a table, not a sheet.

SG

Dec 7, 2021 3:22 AM in response to c_sites

So on the Bids Sheet. I am trying to be able to type a exhibitor number into column A and get back the Exhibitors Name in Column B (from the Master Sale List Table/Sheet), which I have gotten to work.

But I would also like to be able to get the Buyers Number that I am imputing into column C to give back the Buyers Names from the Buyers Total Master Table/Sheet), which it is giving me an error even tho I am using the same formula I used for the Exhibitors.

How to have 2 vlookups on the same table?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.