Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove my moms Apple ID from this phone when it’s the one that set up the phone? It won’t update but has my Apple ID on it also

How do I remove the Apple ID that set up this phone. It’s has 2 apple ids or clouds on it. It won’t update

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 4:34 PM

BDawn77 Said:

"How do I remove the Apple ID that set up this phone. It’s has 2 apple ids or clouds on it. It won’t update"

-------

Safely Handing Over an iPhone:

Not certain to two iCloud accounts being on it, But, if being given to you, have your mom use this link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 4:34 PM in response to BDawn77

BDawn77 Said:

"How do I remove the Apple ID that set up this phone. It’s has 2 apple ids or clouds on it. It won’t update"

-------

Safely Handing Over an iPhone:

Not certain to two iCloud accounts being on it, But, if being given to you, have your mom use this link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Dec 6, 2021 4:37 PM in response to BDawn77

BDawn77 Said:

"How do I remove the Apple ID that set up this phone. It’s has 2 apple ids or clouds on it. It won’t update: What steps do I tell her to go through? She said would but on her other iPhone is only says she is signed on to one device."

-------

Have your Mom perform this...

1. Go Here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. View: Remove your personal information from your old device
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

How do I remove my moms Apple ID from this phone when it’s the one that set up the phone? It won’t update but has my Apple ID on it also

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.