Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homeshare iPhone -> AppleTV

Is it possible to homeshare my iPhone music library to AppleTV? I can get homeshare to work from my laptop to the AppleTV, but not from my iPhone--which is my primary device. Actually, my laptop is usually off most of the time, among other things.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 9:31 PM

Yes, you can use Home Sharing from the iPhone to your Apple TV. You have to ensure that your iPhone and your Apple TV are signed on to the same Apple ID. Ensure that Home Sharing is setup on your iPhone. Open Settings ➔ Music ➔ Home Sharing (all the way down): Here, ensure that the correct Apple ID is filled in.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 9:31 PM in response to EMKII

Yes, you can use Home Sharing from the iPhone to your Apple TV. You have to ensure that your iPhone and your Apple TV are signed on to the same Apple ID. Ensure that Home Sharing is setup on your iPhone. Open Settings ➔ Music ➔ Home Sharing (all the way down): Here, ensure that the correct Apple ID is filled in.

Axel F.

Homeshare iPhone -> AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.