Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring videos after deletion

I had recently gone to a concert and took a ton of videos. They were all super long and were 4k so they were taking up all my storage. I looked in my icloud and they were already uploaded there so i assumed it was safe to delete them from my camera roll and after i did delete, they stayed there (icloud) for a while. But when i looked back at my icloud, all the videos were gone. They aren’t in my recently deleted or anything. Is there anyway i could get them back? Maybe with a program or something? ..or are they permanently deleted..

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 10:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:17 AM

iCloud photo is a synchronization service, not independent archival storage. Anything, any change you make on your devices is mirrored in iCloud photos and sync’d to all other connected devices.

Recently deleted gets purged after 30 days. Once that happens, the deleted items are not recoverable.

2 replies

Restoring videos after deletion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.