Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app alarm glitch?

Hello,

I use the health app bedtime alarms very often. Lately, I noticed a possible bug where it seems like the app doesn't register individually scheduled days anymore. For example, my default sleep schedule alarm is set for 3 am through Tuesday to Thursday. Yesterday I set my wake up time for the next day to 4 am instead of the usual 3 am, but the app still woke me up at 3 am. On sunday and monday, even though I set individual alarms for those days, neither of them went off, which I assume is because my default schedule doesn't have alarm set for sundays or mondays. This is weird because I used to schedule individual days all the time and the alarms would work properly. This is the first time I've ever experienced this. I did not change any of the settings that could've influenced this, like timezone, before this started. Is this a new feature of the app or a bug? How do I fix this?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 1:59 AM

These screenshots are from the morning that the phone woke me up at 3 am.

2 replies

Health app alarm glitch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.