Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari group tabs keep duplicating can this be prevented?

This keeps happening no matter how many times I delete the duplicates, is anyone else having this issue? What can I do to prevent the groups from duplicating like this? It happens on both my Mac mini and iPad Pro both running the latest versions of their OS

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 7:47 AM

Hello Constantin165,

It sounds like you are seeing duplicates of your group tabs. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

Let's disable iCloud tabs on all of your devices and enable them one by one to see if the issue persist: Set up and use iCloud Tabs

This will help us further isolate the issue.

If the issue persists, can you verify your exact macOS and iPadOS versions? When did you first notice this? Also, does the issue persist after restarting both devices?

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 7:47 AM in response to constantin165

Hello Constantin165,

It sounds like you are seeing duplicates of your group tabs. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

Let's disable iCloud tabs on all of your devices and enable them one by one to see if the issue persist: Set up and use iCloud Tabs

This will help us further isolate the issue.

If the issue persists, can you verify your exact macOS and iPadOS versions? When did you first notice this? Also, does the issue persist after restarting both devices?

Cheers!

Safari group tabs keep duplicating can this be prevented?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.