Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple watch

Ok so I’ve lost my Apple Watch series 3 WiFi watch. 95% of the time when I check find my watch it shows it’s offline, once a day of not once every other day it will come online and show that it’s at my house, or at least between 40 and 100 feet away. I’ve walked around my house and yard slowly trying to connect back to Bluetooth and again using find my watch app. The random times I have turned on the find my watch app and it was showing active at the time I would hit the play sound button and it would say playing sound for about 5 seconds and then go back to normal and then my watch would randomly go back to last seen 2 minutes ago. I was in me bed for over a hour before the last incident happened like that so it makes no sense to me. I literally never moved and it went from offline to online and back to offline

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 9:54 PM

Hi Devine64,

welcome to the Apple Community.

Sorry you are having such a time with your lost watch.

Apple support have an article online that may help you find it.

You might want to see if it can help guide you. .

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207024

All the best :-)

Similar questions

1 reply

Lost Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.