Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch in find my

I miss placed my watch about a week ago. Location service were turn on and the last location shows up in find my. I went to the store and a couple of other places and the watch updated to those locations. Currently it shows it was at a restaurant I was at last night. Only place it could be is in my car that went to all those locations but I have searched high and low in my car. Just wondering how it’s connecting and updating my watch to those location because the batter would be dead. I try to play a sound and nothing happens I also put my watch in lost mode and it still says pending. It’s a cellular version with a active data plan. Just trying to get a better understanding of how it’s working and what exactly is making it up trate every few hours to my currently location.

Apple Watch Series 6, 7

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 2:54 PM

Unfortunately, once the battery dies, you're seeing phantom locations, which as you can see travel where you travel. And once the battery dies, there is no way to track the watch electronically. Sorry.

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 27, 2022 6:37 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Recently I’ve seen that the watch can be tracked while it’s off being notated in places… I doubt it the case but does that particular feature work off Bluetooth. Who knows maybe the batter says dead but actually keeps a reserve for this kind of function to work. I’d almost want it to tell me no location found instead of giving me false hope

Apple Watch in find my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.