Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook air m1 freeze

I just bought an macbook air m1 and whenever it goes to sleep and i turn it on the screen freezes and I cannot use the mouse or anything. It’s been happening since the day i bought and i bought it 4 days back. Please help

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:38 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

First, take a look at If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac - Apple Support and Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support to resolve any issues.

If the issue persists, Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support and test.

Additionally if the issue continues, reinstall macOS: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support.

You can also run First Aid, How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support, and Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support. If an error comes back from Apple Diagnostics, contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Cheers,

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 7:38 PM in response to Asura3060

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

First, take a look at If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac - Apple Support and Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support to resolve any issues.

If the issue persists, Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support and test.

Additionally if the issue continues, reinstall macOS: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support.

You can also run First Aid, How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support, and Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support. If an error comes back from Apple Diagnostics, contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Cheers,

Jack

Macbook air m1 freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.