Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unresponsive Screen

My screen is not responding to my touch. I tried restarting, removing the phone case and cover. Yet, the issue remains.

sometimes the screen is completely unresponsive, while other times, the middle portion of the screen becomes unresponsive and only the sides are responsive to touch.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 9:24 AM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2021 4:34 PM in response to TheKalopsia

I've noticed that when I use a microfiber cloth to clean the screen, the screen immediately lacks response. I don't know whether it has to do with a static charge or some other interaction, but there's a definite connection. I then use a regular eyeglass cleaning cloth (one of the 5" x 5" velvety types) to help restore or negate the microfiber effect. A glass or organic COVID-killer cleaner sprayed onto a paper towel also helps.

Unresponsive Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.