Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

When I imput a calendar event into my iPhone along with alerts, the event does NOT appear on my iPhone calendar but the alerts at appropriate times do. The event appears on my iPad and my iMac along with alerts.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:43 PM

When you open your Calendar on the iPhone, go to the bottom of the page where you see the word Calendars. Tap on that and look to see what calendars you have checked to be viewed on the iPhone. Is it possible that the event has been added to a calendar that you are not viewing on the iPhone? If you open the event to edit, you should see what Calendar is listed as the one the event is created in.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 12:43 PM in response to So--m

When you open your Calendar on the iPhone, go to the bottom of the page where you see the word Calendars. Tap on that and look to see what calendars you have checked to be viewed on the iPhone. Is it possible that the event has been added to a calendar that you are not viewing on the iPhone? If you open the event to edit, you should see what Calendar is listed as the one the event is created in.

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.