Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy and Paste

How do I copy a table from Pages and paste it to Keynote? Because every time I copy it then I’ll paste it the table is gone but the words are there. It’s so time consuming to do it again. BTW I’m using MBP M1 Monterey.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 8:46 AM

Using Pages/Keynote v11.2 on macOS 12.0.1, I can get table content from Pages into Keynote in two different ways.

You can select, then copy to the clipboard, the table from Pages. By issuing just a Paste in Keynote, the Pages table is recreated there without cell content attribute changes. Paste and Match Style will deposit the table, but with bold and larger cell contents.

You can create a new table in Keynote. Then, select the table cells in the Pages table and copy that selection to the clipboard. Back in Keynote, click once to select the first cell in that table, and then paste. The Pages selection will then populate the Keynote table, expanding it if necessary to accommodate the selection range.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 8:46 AM in response to JLP1097

Using Pages/Keynote v11.2 on macOS 12.0.1, I can get table content from Pages into Keynote in two different ways.

You can select, then copy to the clipboard, the table from Pages. By issuing just a Paste in Keynote, the Pages table is recreated there without cell content attribute changes. Paste and Match Style will deposit the table, but with bold and larger cell contents.

You can create a new table in Keynote. Then, select the table cells in the Pages table and copy that selection to the clipboard. Back in Keynote, click once to select the first cell in that table, and then paste. The Pages selection will then populate the Keynote table, expanding it if necessary to accommodate the selection range.

Copy and Paste

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.