Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats the longest you've waited for a UPS tracking number to start working?

Just curious whats the longest everyone has waited for an Apple product being shipped by UPS, for the tracking info to start working. Mine said it was shipped on Fri Dec 3, and as of today Dec 7 at 1:36pm, my tacking info still says that number is invalid. i've had tons of apple products ship and i've never waited this long for tracking info to start working. i was just curious to hear other peoples experiences.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 12:44 PM

If the tracking number is returned as invalid then it’s invalid and you need to check in with UPS. If the number is indeed valid you might get a response that says the time has not arrived at a UPS facility yet or something that effect, not that the number is invalid. Check with UPS, check your order on Apple’s website. The tracking number may have changed.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 12:44 PM in response to Tymbo

If the tracking number is returned as invalid then it’s invalid and you need to check in with UPS. If the number is indeed valid you might get a response that says the time has not arrived at a UPS facility yet or something that effect, not that the number is invalid. Check with UPS, check your order on Apple’s website. The tracking number may have changed.

Whats the longest you've waited for a UPS tracking number to start working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.