Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer receive my emails. It keeps saying to enter my email password but I have no idea what it is or hot to change it to start receiving my emails again. Please help

I am no longer able to access my emails. It keeps telling me that I need to put in my password but I no longer remember what I used and when I try to change the password it doesn’t work. Help me to be able to access my emails again, please

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 1:13 AM

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 1:13 AM in response to 2cats2dogs2Kids

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

I can no longer receive my emails. It keeps saying to enter my email password but I have no idea what it is or hot to change it to start receiving my emails again. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.