Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone stuck on activation screen

I have my little cousins phone and she accidentally reset the phone so it’s on the very beginning page and so I put the language and country with Internet and it takes me to a page that says unable to activate an update is required to activate your i phone

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 9:52 PM

Maria_djdl Said:

"I phone stuck on activation screen: I have my little cousins phone and she accidentally reset the phone so it’s on the very beginning page and so I put the language and country with Internet and it takes me to a page that says unable to activate an update is required to activate your I phone"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

Getting this Activated:

A. Start Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

"No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen?So, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. If you Still cannot Activate it, Contact Apple Support:

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 9:52 PM in response to Maria_djdl

Maria_djdl Said:

"I phone stuck on activation screen: I have my little cousins phone and she accidentally reset the phone so it’s on the very beginning page and so I put the language and country with Internet and it takes me to a page that says unable to activate an update is required to activate your I phone"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

Getting this Activated:

A. Start Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

"No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen?So, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. If you Still cannot Activate it, Contact Apple Support:

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I phone stuck on activation screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.