Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air section of screen blurred/fuzzy.

I did a system update to my laptop and when I log in just the far right side of my laptop screen is now fuzzy rainbow colors or all white when restarting. Please help because I can’t see the right side of my screen. I tried to do the option+command+P+R and that didn’t work for me. Additionally, I took a screenshot of my entire screen and the screenshot looks normal. But I still need assistance with why and how to fix my slight side of the screen.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:35 PM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2021 4:43 PM in response to amberwise91

Hello amberwise91.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities and for sharing these details with us. It looks like you're experiencing issues with your MacBook Air display. You also mentioned that you attempted to reset your NVRAM, yet this issue continues to occur. That was a great step to try. From here, you can try to reset your SMC to see if that helps:

How to reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, you'll want to review the following resource for additional troubleshooting steps you can try and guidance on what to do next:

If your Mac display doesn’t look right - Apple Support

Be sure to review the entire resource. If the steps don't work, review the information next to "If none of these solutions work". Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Best of luck.

MacBook Air section of screen blurred/fuzzy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.