Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase protection , if I buy something and don’t get it what can I do ?

Does Apple Pay have payment protection, if I buy online and I don’t receive or it’s not as advertised?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 6:29 AM

No.

Apple Pay is a platform that allows you to securely use your credit and/or debit cards to make purchases securely. Any purchase protection would have to come from the card issuer.

Apple Pay Cash, is just like using cash. There is no purchase protection. You should only be using it to transfer funds to trusted individuals.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 6:29 AM in response to Pezz3067

No.

Apple Pay is a platform that allows you to securely use your credit and/or debit cards to make purchases securely. Any purchase protection would have to come from the card issuer.

Apple Pay Cash, is just like using cash. There is no purchase protection. You should only be using it to transfer funds to trusted individuals.

Purchase protection , if I buy something and don’t get it what can I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.