You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swimming with the Apple Water Series 7

I understand that the apple water series 7 should be fine in water, but I am nervous to take it in the pool. I am in the water for 3-4 hours at a time in about 4-5 feet of water around 4 days a week, is this safe for the apple watch? I know that the depth isn't too deep, but I am not sure if it can stay in the water for that amount of time. I also saw somewhere that when using the apple watch in any chlorinated water, afterwards, you want to rinse your watch and clear the speakers again so that the chlorine buildup wouldn't damage your watch. Should I be able to keep my watch on for that period of time safely, or should I keep it safe and not subject it to that much water? Thank you for your time!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 1:57 AM

Tap on this link;

Swim with your Apple Watch

1 reply

Swimming with the Apple Water Series 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.