Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change my Apple Music Family subscription to Apple One Family bundle?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 5:43 PM

Just activate the Apple One Family bundle, and your subscription will be automatically transferred after the free trial.

See here: link-> Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 5:43 PM in response to hktotoro

Just activate the Apple One Family bundle, and your subscription will be automatically transferred after the free trial.

See here: link-> Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.