Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says iPhone disabled- connect to iTunes Store. How can I fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 10:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 10:54 PM

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you have a backup created then you can ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone.

If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 10:54 PM in response to Joudy_

You will need to reset the passcode on the iPhone. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you have a backup created then you can ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone.

If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

Dec 8, 2021 10:59 PM in response to Joudy_

Joudy_ Said:

"My phone says iPhone disabled- connect to iTunes Store. How can I fix this?"

-------

Hold it Right There!

Enter the passcode incorrectly too many times, and you'd likely be locked out for good. So, hold it right there, and refer to this link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support. It would be the one you've always entered. If you do not know it, then look for it in a location you may have stored it in.

No Success?

Contact Apple support:

If you cannot get the above link to work, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

My phone says iPhone disabled- connect to iTunes Store. How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.