Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.1.1 - Problems with carplay

After buying the new Max Pro 13 I have problems with connecting CarPlay to my car (MB Vito 2022). Working great by simple bluetooth, but can't run CarPlay. Sometimes it connect for maybe 15-20 sec before falling out. Have tested different iPhones with IOS lower versions than 15, and CarPlay is running perfectly. My old iPhone (X) was working perfect at the same car.

Have tried everything (after advice form Apple support) without resetting all network settings. Anyone else that have the same problem? According to Apple support (Norway), they have never heard about this problem

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 12:44 AM

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap Allowed Apps and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. ... Then set up CarPlay again. Make sure that your CarPlay stereo is using the latest firmware from the car manufacturer.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support (IN)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 12:44 AM in response to Tankesmia

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap Allowed Apps and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. ... Then set up CarPlay again. Make sure that your CarPlay stereo is using the latest firmware from the car manufacturer.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support (IN)

IOS 15.1.1 - Problems with carplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.