Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi and Bluetooth connected

Why does my Bluetooth and WiFi turn o. Randomly without ever notifying me or asking if they can turn on. It happens all the time and I shut them off and check later and they are on again

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 1:47 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 1:47 AM in response to SketchdOutVato

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

WiFi and Bluetooth connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.