Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac trade in - shipping

What if I have my original iMac box? When I answered questions to determine trade in value, I was asked if I had the box. The shipping inserts in the return box that Apple sent don’t accommodate this.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 8:40 PM

Apple will send you a shipping box and label. When you receive it remember to take pictures of your iMac to prove its condition in case of a dispute and make sure the camera date and time stamps them. Put just the power cable and the iMac in the box. Oh and please prep it by following all the steps in Apples How to prepare a Mac for sale, recycle or trade.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 8:40 PM in response to greyhounds_rule

Apple will send you a shipping box and label. When you receive it remember to take pictures of your iMac to prove its condition in case of a dispute and make sure the camera date and time stamps them. Put just the power cable and the iMac in the box. Oh and please prep it by following all the steps in Apples How to prepare a Mac for sale, recycle or trade.

iMac trade in - shipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.