Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trade-in shipping box sent by Apple.

I have the original iMac box. Is it safer or should I use the box I just received from Apple/UPS?

iMac 27″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 10:41 AM

Please use the box that supplied to you and remember, only ship back the computer and power cord and to keep your mouse and keyboard.

Also it is wise to shoot some pictures of the computer that have the date and time stamped on them prior to shipping in the case of a problem. You want to show the computer is in good condition, it runs and there are no problems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 10:41 AM in response to rasbatata

Please use the box that supplied to you and remember, only ship back the computer and power cord and to keep your mouse and keyboard.

Also it is wise to shoot some pictures of the computer that have the date and time stamped on them prior to shipping in the case of a problem. You want to show the computer is in good condition, it runs and there are no problems.

trade-in shipping box sent by Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.