Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Refund

i have purchased a package in a game: Plarium - Raid Shadow legends. I purchased the wrong package and their support answered I should reach out to apple.

what would be the best way here ? I wanted to purchase another package instead.

Many thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 11:10 PM

How to request a refund:

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. Tap or click "I'd like to."
  4. Choose "Request a refund."

5. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  6. Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com.

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Problem with a subscription?

You can request a refund. You can also cancel the subscription.

If you already requested a refund:

Check the status of your refund request.

Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.

Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 11:10 PM in response to AsifAhmadGER

How to request a refund:

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. Tap or click "I'd like to."
  4. Choose "Request a refund."

5. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  6. Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com.

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Problem with a subscription?

You can request a refund. You can also cancel the subscription.

If you already requested a refund:

Check the status of your refund request.

Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.

Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region. 

Dec 9, 2021 11:10 PM in response to AsifAhmadGER

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

For getting the money back for the charges, you are able to submit the request on reportaproblem.apple.com 

Sign in with your Apple ID

Tap on the drop down "what can I help you with"

Select Refund Request

Refund Request : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Check Status of Refund Request : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210904

Please note per iTunes Store Terms and conditions all sales are final. No one is guaranteed a refund. 

**It may take up to 48 hours before Apple makes a decision on your eligibility for the refund, if you are eligible it may take 30 days to get the money back, 48 Hours if you used Apple ID balance. You can check the status of the request on reportaproblem.apple.com and also make future refund request on there as well***

Hope this helps ;) 

Apple Pay Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.