Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it safe to delete multiple com.apple.finder.plist?

com.apple.finder.plist

com.apple.finder.plist.FSM37TN

com.apple.finder.plist.jlvDisV

I've been having issues with permissions and wondering if this has anything to do with it.

When i'm in lightroom cc, some of the files i'm not able to delete and it won't let me change the name of the files in the left panel. i've checked the info tab on the folders and files and they all are set to read and write.

a few months ago i upgraded my old system to mohave and i'm thinking that may have something to do with this issue? the mac, for the most part, functions perfectly.

I haven't had any success trying to boot in safe mode using comm R. it always seems to hang up.

I'm going to try this again today.

Thanks

Mac Pro, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 1:20 PM

It should be fine, I suspect those are dated 2014 or older. :)

Similar questions

3 replies

is it safe to delete multiple com.apple.finder.plist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.