Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring iPads

I am trying to transfer my apps and stuff from my 6th gen iPad to my new 9th gen iPad but each time I get past the set up of bank info and siri stuff, I get a message on my new iPad that say “unable to complete data transfer” underneath it says” the connection to my other iPad was lost. Reset iPad (new iPad) to start setup again”?this has happens 3 times now in the process of transferring iPads today. I need help please.. thank you

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 3:29 PM

AronG79 wrote:

I am trying to transfer my apps and stuff from my 6th gen iPad to my new 9th gen iPad but each time I get past the set up of bank info and siri stuff, I get a message on my new iPad that say “unable to complete data transfer” underneath it says” the connection to my other iPad was lost. Reset iPad (new iPad) to start setup again”?this has happens 3 times now in the process of transferring iPads today. I need help please.. thank you

use the other 2 methods Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 3:29 PM in response to AronG79

AronG79 wrote:

use the other 2 methods Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Transferring iPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.