Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I put in a rebate form with Verizon for a new Apple Watch line

How do I submit a rebate form with Verizon for the purchase of a new Apple Watch and setting up a cellular line for it

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 4:58 PM

Hope this helps. It was SUPER frustrating to me.

--------------

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

use APPLE100

Date required is the DATE YOU ACTIVATED ON VERIZON.

They ask for "purchase date" but that didn't work for me.

M preorder purchase date was useless, rejected by the website as invalid because too much time had passed.

Verizon Rebate Team is 877-883-4908, they can VERBALLY CONFIRM YOUR SUBMISSION and give you a TRACKING NUMBER.

It helps if you have the WATCH phone number, which is different from your mobile phone. You can get your watch's number by viewing "my devices" at verizonwireless.com

-----------

I was SUPPOSED to get a notification in MyVerizon, but there's nothing. Verizon phone reps are clueless and referred me back to Apple after literally HOURS across multiple calls.

They make it so hard to get the rebate. Absolutely terrible and so UNApple-like.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 4:58 PM in response to Beccab5

Hope this helps. It was SUPER frustrating to me.

--------------

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

use APPLE100

Date required is the DATE YOU ACTIVATED ON VERIZON.

They ask for "purchase date" but that didn't work for me.

M preorder purchase date was useless, rejected by the website as invalid because too much time had passed.

Verizon Rebate Team is 877-883-4908, they can VERBALLY CONFIRM YOUR SUBMISSION and give you a TRACKING NUMBER.

It helps if you have the WATCH phone number, which is different from your mobile phone. You can get your watch's number by viewing "my devices" at verizonwireless.com

-----------

I was SUPPOSED to get a notification in MyVerizon, but there's nothing. Verizon phone reps are clueless and referred me back to Apple after literally HOURS across multiple calls.

They make it so hard to get the rebate. Absolutely terrible and so UNApple-like.

How to I put in a rebate form with Verizon for a new Apple Watch line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.