Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Recovery

I am trying to access my old apple account, but I forgot the trusted phone number. How do I go about accessing the account if I cannot get past two-factor authentication due to a forgotten trusted phone number?

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 6:04 PM

Since you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 6:04 PM in response to landonxwilli

Since you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

Account Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.