You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest update

Why did the latest update make all the icons on my iPads smaller? Is there a way to get them back to the size they were? Also Safari was replaced with Google, I prefer Safari, can I get it back?

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 5:40 PM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2021 6:04 PM in response to GrandmaBaseball

Hi GrandmaBaseball,

We see you have some questions about the size of apps on your iPad as well as the default browser.

Regarding your default browser, if you have Safari and Chrome on your iPad, you can either delete Chrome, or go into Settings > Chrome and you should se an option for "Default Browser App". Ensure that is toggled to Safari.

As to app sizes on your iPad, there are options to adjust display and text size. Those can be found below:

Take care.

Latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.