Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock my Apple Watch with activation lock I don’t have access to my Apple ID for my Apple Watch rn because I don’t have that phone number and my Apple ID is disabled

I am trying to add my Apple Watch on my iPhone XR but can’t because I have activation lock on it and I don’t have access to my Apple ID rn that I used for the activation lock so I need help

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 1:24 AM

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 1:24 AM in response to Ashleygibbons745

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

How to unlock my Apple Watch with activation lock I don’t have access to my Apple ID for my Apple Watch rn because I don’t have that phone number and my Apple ID is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.