Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch

i have an apple watch that ive used with my iphone! at one point my iphone got locked and i had to reset it and redo my whole apple account. well now that i have everything back in order including my apple account(that i used to set up my watch with) , there is an activation lock on and its not accepting my apple id and password even tho it is the one i originally set my watch up with? what can i do?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 5:35 AM

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 5:35 AM in response to jessday430

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.