Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV colour balance

Anyone with a real solution to actually get Apple TV colour balance to work? Lots of threads with no obvious solution. Phone doesn’t even seem to pick up the section on the TV screen. Tried two different phones. Tried standard tv settings

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 4:56 AM

The Apple TV box (with tvOS 14.5 or higher) and the iPhone (with Face ID sensor) should have the same Apple ID account for iCloud services. You can’t use someone else’s iPhone for this.

Calibrate video or audio - Apple TV user guide - Apple Support

5 replies

Dec 11, 2021 10:24 PM in response to Colourbalancerubbish

It worked fine for me when tvOS 14.5 was released. And I did it again today with tvOS 15.1.1. Not sure why your experience is different. Hold the iPhone screen-to-screen, so that the front facing camera is used for measuring. There a several in-depth procedure outlines from third party websites, including TidBITS.

For further assistance, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

What is your model iPhone? Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

Apple TV colour balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.