Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 frozen Screen Problem Daily 2 Times

I Bought an iphone 12 about a week ago , I faced issue That My iphone screen frozen for about 5-10 Second After this it will be fine i already face that issue daily 2 times

someone said its about screen problem i should replace screen with another is that correct?

and the store that i bought said we will test it for 24Hours , after that we will contact apple

I dont know what to do please someone who already got that problem or a genius person let me know

Thanks for answering

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 9:39 AM

It is faulty. The store should replace the phone in my mind but it depends on your local consumer laws.

If the phone is brand new (Settings, General, About shows full 12 month warranty) then you can contact apple support if things get tough.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 9:39 AM in response to Helmepls

It is faulty. The store should replace the phone in my mind but it depends on your local consumer laws.

If the phone is brand new (Settings, General, About shows full 12 month warranty) then you can contact apple support if things get tough.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Iphone 12 frozen Screen Problem Daily 2 Times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.