Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts display image

Hi I am using iphone 13 and my contacts do not show the picture on full screen when I receive the call. I did the phone settings - incoming calls- fullscreen and edited my contact image many times issue persists. any help is appreciated.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 2:16 PM

Hello radha1608,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're only seeing a small picture for your contact on incoming calls, instead of the full screen image you're expecting. Great idea with checking Settings > Phone, to make sure that "Full Screen" is selected and not "Banner". In your troubleshooting, did you try an entirely different picture to see if it appears as full screen? If the picture is too small, it will not appear full screen.

If that's not the case, turn the "Full Screen" setting to "Banner", then restart your iPhone and go back to choose "Full Screen" to see if that helps: Restart your iPhone

Let us know how it goes.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 2:16 PM in response to radha1608

Hello radha1608,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're only seeing a small picture for your contact on incoming calls, instead of the full screen image you're expecting. Great idea with checking Settings > Phone, to make sure that "Full Screen" is selected and not "Banner". In your troubleshooting, did you try an entirely different picture to see if it appears as full screen? If the picture is too small, it will not appear full screen.

If that's not the case, turn the "Full Screen" setting to "Banner", then restart your iPhone and go back to choose "Full Screen" to see if that helps: Restart your iPhone

Let us know how it goes.

Take care.

Contacts display image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.