Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID account problems

if someone else knows my Apple ID account and password ..and if I change my Apple ID email can this person log in my account again? The email address is not the same but the password of the Apple ID yes🥺

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 1:48 PM

They would have to know the new email address to log in. Why not change the password as a precaution?

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

2 replies

Dec 11, 2021 2:11 PM in response to Nitta32

Hi,

I would recommend changing your Apple ID password regardless if you have changed your Apple ID email or not.

To change your password, go to Settings > Name > Password & Security > Change Password.

Note: Once you change your password, select ‘Sign out’ on the pop-up you receive asking you if you want to sign out of other devices using your Apple ID.

Once your Apple ID password has been changed, and you also have your trusted phone number set up within Settings > Name > Password & Security > Trusted Phone Number, your Apple ID account should be secure.

Hope this helps.

Apple ID account problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.